By placing an order, you agree to the processing of the personal data provided for the purpose of ensuring the processing of your order and the execution of payments (read the data processing rules).
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- You can place an order by phone: (+371) 27 02 01 30. We accept orders by phone on working days from 09:00 to 17:00;
- In the online store:
- Select the section SIP HOME or CATALOG, select the desired product group. From the list of products, select the required one and:
- In the SIP HOUSE section, click "Order"
- In the CATALOG section, click on "add to cart"
- Indicate the quantity of other goods if the required view is more than one;
- If you want to order only this product, go to the section "Go to cart" and click "place an order". If you want to order other products, or place an order later, - go to the optional section;
- Fill in the Order form:
- Fill in the indicated Personal data fields;
- Indicate the address of the recipient of the delivery or order;
- Provide contact information;
- Select the delivery order receipt type “Receipt”;
- Click "Place order” check the information of the displayed order;
- Confirm the order by clicking "Confirm".
- After completing the order, you will receive a confirmation of the transfer of the order for processing to the e-mail address specified by you;
- Within the next working day, our customer consultant will contact you to confirm the order, specifying the type, place and time of delivery of the goods.
Important to remember:
- Orders are processed on business days from 8:30 to 17:30;
- If you provided an incorrect email address or phone number, we will not be able to process your order;
- We guarantee the availability of goods at the time of ordering, if the "Stock" has the status of product availability, but we can not rule out the situation when several customers order goods at the same time. In this case, we inform the customer, by e-mail or by calling the specified phone, about the unavailability of the goods;
- The goods and prices displayed in the online store www.sippro.lv are for information only. The product may differ from the one shown in the picture. The image may contain parts that are not included in the product. The description of the product is informative, its parameters and equipment may be changed by the manufacturer of the product;
- The administration of the online store www.sippro.lv has the unilateral right to make changes in the conditions of sale and change the prices of published goods at any time. Changes and additions to the price list and conditions come into force from the moment they are published on the website www.sippro.lv. Orders placed before the change takes effect shall be subject to the conditions in force at the time of placing the order;
CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER:
- Orders ordered but not paid or not withdrawn are reserved for 3 (three) working days. If the goods ordered during this time are not removed or paid for, the order is canceled;
RECEIPT OF ORDER:
- When ordering, you must indicate the method of receiving the product: without delivery or with delivery.
- If you purchase the product “without delivery”, you will receive information about the place of receipt of the goods in the order confirmation e-mail, together with the advance invoice.
- If you purchase the product “with delivery”, our representative will contact you to agree on the delivery costs before receiving the order confirmation and the advance invoice.
- "www.sippro.lv" has the right not to deliver the goods if the Buyer has not paid for the goods.
HOW TO PAY FOR AN ORDER:
- By bank transfer - by making an advance payment. In the payment order, indicate all the data mentioned in the invoice and your order number (mandatory). The invoice is available for immediate printing and will be sent to the e-mail specified in the order. The order is considered paid at the moment when the amount to be paid is registered in the beneficiary's bank account indicated in the invoice;
LIABILITY OF BUYER AND SELLER:
- By placing an order on the website www.sippro.lv, the Buyer confirms that he has read the terms of the order and agrees to the use of the data provided by him in order to fulfill the customer's order and delivery of goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- By filling in the order form on the website www.sippro.lv, the customer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the customer's order will be sent to him by the specified e-mail;
- The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the data provided in the order form is correct and complete. The Seller shall not be liable for any losses that may occur to the Buyer if the Buyer has provided incorrect or incomplete data.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Article 12 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL) and Cabinet Regulation No. 207 "Regulations on Distance Contracts" stipulate that the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the goods purchased through the Distance Contract to the seller;
- Article 12 (4) of the PTAL provides that "Sending a withdrawal within a specified period shall terminate the contract and release the consumer from any contractual obligations other than the costs of returning the goods or the thing to the manufacturer, seller or service provider."
- Article 12 (6) of the PTAL stipulates that "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal", preserve the original packaging of the product so that the product is not mechanically damaged externally;
- The norms of the Consumer Rights Protection Law do not apply to purchases made by legal persons.